- Mockingbird: “Mockingbird is a ministry that seeks to connect the Christian faith with the realities of everyday life in fresh and down-to-earth ways”). This website/blog is such a refreshing reminder of God’s grace in everyday life by connecting the Gospel to current news, movies, or stories in a humble and sometimes humorous way.
- Q Ideas: (“Stay Curious. Think Well. Advance God”). A conglomeration of Christians in various vocations discussing questions affecting us today like “How can we fix the American incarceration system,” “
- First Things : (“Religion and Public Life”). A blend of Catholic and Protestant writers thinking deeply on current and old issues in the church and the world.
- Her.Meneutics: (“Christian Women. Cultural Comment”). One of the few Christian “women’s” blogs that I like. Thoughtful and engaging.
- Davy Made: My friend Pamela’s blog. She’s a seamstress and an incredibly creative soul.
- Tattooed Missionary: My friend Suzanne’s blog–her thoughts are always challenging and usually her blogs have me laughing and/or thinking in a new way.